Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Four Months Old!


Charlotte is four months old today!

It seems as though the milestones with baby two come up so quickly. I need to stop and think what she is ready for and/or to challenge her in new ways, otherwise I will miss it! For example, I would not have thought to put her in the swing today, but since Lucy was in the swing next to her I thought why not. Turns out she can do it no problem. And she loved it!

This month Charlotte has been grabbing her toes, mastering tummy time, and holding herself up in her exer-saucer. Charlotte has progressed from cooing to singing. She sucks on everything - hands, toys, bibs, anything! She has lots of drool and I wonder when those teeth are going to make an appearance. 

This is fun, mom!

As far as her schedule, she is still on the three hour cycle. Her naps are much shorter within each cycle. She continues to sleep from 7:30pm - 6:00am. I nurse about 10-12 mins on a side. If too much longer than that she spits up. We're going to introduce solid foods later this month - it's all happening so fast!!
Sister sister

Happy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment